It is now simpler than ever to report a power cut. If you want to report a power cut call...
BEFORE YOU USE OUR GENERATION CONNECTIONS QUICK CALCULATOR...
...we just need you to read and agree to our terms & conditions:
The indicative estimate is based on typical simple connections and is calculated by making assumptions based on similar work we have carried out in the past. The calculator does not analyse the network in the specific area related to your enquiry or carryout any technical studies. Therefore, if you apply for a quotation this price may differ from the indicative cost shown on the calculator.
The main assumptions the calculator makes:-
- There will not be a need to reinforce the local electricity network to provide you with the load you have requested
- Our network will not need to be moved
- The connection route will be direct and economical and there are no abnormal ground conditions along that route
- The work will be carried out during normal working hours of 9am to 5pm between Monday and Friday
- You will carry out all excavations on site, including the construction of suitable substation accommodation built to our specification.
- Any generation that you install complies with the associated Engineering Recommendations
- Any equipment that you install which produces harmonics complies with the associated Engineering Recommendation
- Any equipment you install that is classed as ‘disturbing’ complies with the associated Engineering Recommendation
- Any substation will be sited next to the public highway with 24 hour, 365 days a year unrestricted vehicular access and you will construct it
- There is adequate space to accommodate the additional switchgear and terminate the new circuit(s) at primary substation
- For large generation, you will provide the ‘Normal’ LV supplies; the cost of the LV supply has not been included in this indicative cost
Legal disclaimer: We have developed the guides to prices and timescales to assist you with connections applications. They give a general illustration of connections cost and time to connect only and cannot be relied upon to assess the terms of connections for specific premises.
Nothing in this disclaimer limits or excludes our liability for (a) death or personal injury caused by our negligence; (b) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) any other liability that cannot be limited or excluded by applicable law.
Subject to the above, we shall not be liable to you in tort (including negligence) or otherwise, arising under or in connection with your use of the demand and generation heat maps for: (a) loss of profits; (b) loss of sales or business; (c) loss of agreements or contracts; (d) loss of anticipated savings; (e) loss of or damage to goodwill; or (g) any indirect or consequential loss.
To apply for a quotation please use the online application form.Use the calculator >
Need Advice? Ask an Expert for helpUse the calculator >