It is now simpler than ever to report a power cut. If you want to report a power cut call...
How can we help...
You may suffer from a chronic condition or are recovering from a serious operation or illness. An interruption to your power could hinder your recovery. Registering for Priority Services means that we can:
- Give you a direct-dial phone number to use, so you will always get straight through to us when you need us.
- You can choose how you want to talk to us, i.e. telephone, email or text.
- If staying at home is unsafe during a power cut, we can help find you alternative accommodation.
- Keep you as informed as possible in the event of a power cut.
- Talk to you about your individual needs.