It is now simpler than ever to report a power cut. If you want to report a power cut call...
DISTRIBUTED GENERATION OWNER OPERATOR FORUM
Our DG owner operator forum gives generators with assets in our region the opportunity to engage with our operational experts on a regular basis. The aim is to foster better relationships and enable constructive dialogue that will help us to improve the way we operate our distribution network, particularly as it evolves into the more dynamic and smart network we are committed to delivering.
The sessions are delivered in an informal surgery-type format, so whether our members want to discuss a new connection, a project that's already underway or an established asset, our DG owner operator forums gives them a platform to do that.
DATES FOR FUTURE FORUMS
- Thursday 24 September 2020, 13.00 - 15.00, book here
If you are unable to attend our forums or need some help and advice in the interim, you can contact our operational team direct.
Connections: New distributed generation (DG) connections
- The contact details for all our connections engineers can be found on our website at northernpowergrid.com/contact-our-connections-engineers
Primary engineering: Ongoing projects (Northeast and Yorkshire)
- Daniel Bannister - 01939 605739
Outage planning: Established assets
- Northeast: 0191 332 2000, select option 3
- Yorkshire: 0113 241 5900, select option 3
Operations: Real-time issues
- Northeast: 0191 332 2001
- Yorkshire: 0113 241 5912
Operations: Historic issues, please complete the RFI document and email to: