It is now simpler than ever to report a power cut. If you want to report a power cut call...
Fast Track Electricity Storage Applications (G59/G99)
Northern Powergrid now offer a fast-track application process for connecting electricity storage devices that meet certain criteria. If your electricity storage scheme relates to a connection to a single premises where there is either an existing generation installation that conforms with G83 (G98) requirements and you want to install electricity storage or you are installing new generation and a new electricity storage device with two G83 (G98) type tested inverters, then you may be able to utilise the fast-track process.
- are you applying to connect at a single premises?
- is the combined capacity of your generation and electricity storage devices less than 32A per phase?
- is the individual capacity of each of your generation and electricity storage devices less than 16A per phase?
- will your export capacity be limited to a maximum of 16A per phase via an export limiting device that is compliant with G100?
- will both your generation and electricity storage devices be prevented from operating in island mode, i.e. when there is no mains supply?
What happens next?
If you answered 'No' to any of the eligibility requirement questions you will need to apply under G59/G99 using our online application process.
If you answered 'Yes' to all of the eligibility requirement questions, you may proceed to the fast-track application. Download the form now and after completing return via email to email@example.com.